Whether by means of GMPs (good manufacturing practices for drugs) or GLPs (good laboratory practices), manufacturers must be able to retrace the manufacturing history of every batch of drugs, and operators must be able to locate every batch, based on its destination. But that's not all. The pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries have also entered a period of strong competition, compelling them to handle their production and constraints with maximum efficiency.
Optimal flexibility demanded by the market
Due to the nature of their products, drug and cosmetic manufacturers must be extremely flexible and be able to act or react quickly to new developments (new products released to market, new regulations, etc.).
The institution of flawless, increasingly-sophisticated identification technologies is a necessity today, so traditional barcodes have now been replaced by 2D barcodes and RFID systems...but is that enough?
A manufacturing management solution has now become indispensable, allowing industrialists to differentiate themselves. By controlling their production processes, improving their industrial processes, and obtaining real-time, systematic traceability of raw materials and processes, manufacturers can be responsible to market expectations and regulatory requirements, in accordance with standards for the sector.
With the COOX range, industrialists will enjoy quick returns on their investments and be ahead of the curve, over their competitors.
- Views and management from anywhere on the intranet site
- Automated generation of navigation between views
- Physical or geographic equipment tree
- Object-based approach and personalizable ergonomics
- Alarm and measurement logs and recipe data sheets in a standard database
- Support for all automation protocols (Schneider, Siemens, Rockwell, OPC, Applicom, TCP/Modbus, etc.) and all communications over TCP/IP and OPC
- Graphic process modeling with no IT knowledge required
- Detailed planning of manufacturing orders
- Traceability of instructed and actual values, and batch files
- Upward and downward product traceability (genealogy)
- Automated traceability and presentation of results in summary or detailed form
- Modeling of containers and material transfers
- Tree view of processes flows
- Tracking of shop inventories of raw materials and products
- Operation from any point on the intranet
- FDA 21 CFR 11compliance
- Quality rate
- Mean Time Between Failures(MTBF)
- Mean Time To repair (MTTR)
- Personalized indicators
All of the features offered by the different modules, based on the COOX functional platform