Initial advice (2-10 days)
Piloted by a consulting engineer (assisted by the R&D team) in charge of the analysis.
- Reduce the development time of a COOX application
- Ensure the performance and portability of the application from version to version using the best practices of COOX approach.
Project management by ORDINAL (realized on ORDINAL Software site or on the partner site)
Objective : to understand the project
- Meeting with the project team of the final user and / or the integrator
- Study of the specifications, information collection
Estimated time : 1-2 days
Choice of realization (realized by ORDINAL Software)
Objective : to choose the best methods of application 's realization. Application design guide.
- Identification of functions /services to offer
- Distinguo standard product / Customization / specific
- Development of a general model
- Identification of major types of components
- Choice of parameterization, realization, developments
Estimated time : 1-5 days
Validation of the application (realized on ORDINAL Software site)
Objective : To propose / validate a hardware architecture for the application
- Adequacy of the chosen material configuration for the intended functions
- Detailed dimensioning validation (RAM and disk sizes, storage)
- Possible redundancy and replication management
Available (optional) : hardware architecture recommendation
Estimated time : 1 day
Transfer of analytical competence (realized on partner or customer site)
Objective : to deliver and explain the design guide
- Presentation of the studied models
- Rationale for choices
- Presentation of a methodology for the realization of the Available (optional) : type-documentation "Design guide"
Livrable (optionnel) : Documentation de type “Guide de conception”
Estimated time : 1-2 days
Continuous project advice
Throughout the duration of the project or at a significant stage, we advocate the provision of an ongoing consulting resource regularly informed of the progress of your project and of the particular difficulties encountered. A renewable provision will be established for this purpose and planned with a modular rhytm of at least 2 days per month.
In order to adapt to the constraints of your project, our intervention can be done through regularly scheduled follow-up meetings, work meetings, specific research, etc. The accounting of past time will then be carried out on an hourly basis, with a minimum intervention interval of 2 hours.
Objective : regularly provide advice and answer questions from the project team.
- Advices on COOX (Builder) parameterization, use of standard functions, realization of database extension and additional functions and deployment of the COOX application (Manager).
Duration : Modular rhythm of 2 days per month (minimum)