Traceability and Genealogy
Animal nutrition’s sector, in a modernisation phase, is therefore characterised by stringent requirements in traceability, similar to those in pharmaceutical sector.
However, cost contraints are critical and applied solutions have to ensure manufacturing execution, traceability, products genealogy with an affordable budget for production facilities which have highly variable automation size and level.
With a real adaptability, a manufacturing execution system (MES) is the flexible tool, essential to manufacturers for meeting specifically expectations.
Thanks to COOX Platform from ORDINAL Software, regulatory and environmental requirements of animal nutrition and animal waste recovery are strictly respected, while managing follow-up and processes of manufacturing.
• Display and control from any point in the Intranet
• Automatic generation of navigation between the views
• Physical or geographical tree structure of equipment
• Object approach and customizable ergonomy
• Historization of alarms, measurements and recipe records in standard database
• Supports all automatic control system protocols (Schneider, Siemens, Rockwell, OPC, Applicom, TCP/Modbus, all communications via TCP/IP and OPC
• Graphic modeling of the process without computer knowledge
• Detailed planning of production orders
• Traceability of set values and real values, batch folder
• Bottom-up and top-down product traceability (genealogy)
• Automatic traceability and presentation of results in man-made or detailed form
• Modeling of material containers and transfers
• Display of flows in tree-structure
• Follow-up of raw material and product workshop stocks
• Operation from any point in tne Intranet network
• FDA 21 CFR11 requirements
• Quality rate
• Mean time between failures (MTBF)
• Mean time to repair (MTTR)
• Customized indicators